top of page
IT'S A FEST! Corona Virus Update

(Monday, April 6, 2020 - 12:30pm)

We’ve received a lot of messages with questions about IAF! and Corona Virus, so we decided to make an official post....
First, we are not planning to cancel IAF! 2020. We are holding out hope that things will get better in the next 2 months. Our biggest concern right now is with the mandatory 2-week quarantine for international travelers. Obviously, that would mean that none of our international bands could come. Again, we are hoping those travel restrictions are lifted in the next 2 months.
Next, many people are concerned about what will happen if we end up being forced to cancel the festival. If the festival is canceled and you reserved a beach bungalow or cottage, you will receive a full refund. If you are considering making a reservation, but worried about losing your money if the festival is cancelled, don’t worry. Again, full refunds will be available.
That’s all for now. We will keep you up to date if anything changes. For now, hold out hope for a great year two of IT’S A FEST! and make a beach bungalow reservation while there are still some available. Stay safe and healthy, and we’ll see you in June :)
bottom of page